terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

Present Continuous

I saw this over Danielle's blog Sometimes Sweet and as I can't resist a good questionnaire, I decided to post it over here. This is exactly how I'm feeling right now!

Obsessing over: my blog and pinterest. I'm so excited I got to do a very nice header for my blog and now it looks really neat and a nice place to read for hours and hours. Pinterest, well... ehr.. this one I've been obsessing over for quite a while. I can't help the amount of awesomeness on that website. I so love it. I'd spend a whole day pinning beautiful images if I could.

Working on: lots of things. I don't even know where I start: at the moment I'm working two-jobs and both of them are extremely demanding. I have to juggle a gazillion of activities throughout the day and in the mean time plan my lessons as usual. Damn hardwork!


Thinking about: how early I have to get up tomorrow. There's another Cambridge training in the morning and I also have to go to my school's new branch to decide on our end-of-year party. I also forgot my students' tests at the other school, so I'll probably have to go there ... all work, no fun, I know...


Anticipating: Christmas! Oh my God... this is by far my favorite holiday ever! I'm trying to redecorate my living room so that I can put together some really neat Christmas Decor (thank you, Pinterest!). I'm also looking forward to starting my bedroom's decoration project after the holidays! It's going to look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!





Listening to: the TV in the background. If I take my whole day into account, well, today was a tad nostalgic. It seems as if all of my friends decided to take me on a trip down memory lane back to 2005/6. I'm not complaining, I loved it! It reminds me of special people, of someone who's in a better place now... of my college girlfriends.. really nice memories. (Oh, and that would be Travis, Oasis, Radiohead, The Verve, Strokes,  Beatles...)

Drinking: Orange Juice. I've just had a huuuge glass of orange juice!

Wishing: that 2011 goes away as soon as possible. It was the worst year of my life. I lost so many important people, I lost my dad, above all. I'm pretty sure 2012 will rock, though. Keeping the optimism really high.

I'm so happy with this little blog. Seriously. My header looks amazing and now it looks like me...

Nenhum comentário: