quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

Great time with great people.

So last night we attended the wedding of one of mt best friend's brother. It was a very simple ceremony yet very beautiful. I love weddings. They bring something special to my life. I guess this one closes 2011 in a very good way for me (after this crazy whirlwind this year was).
Also, my best friend Ila's boyfriend has just arrived in town and I couldn't be more excited for her. It's been a long two-months long distance relationship, but they're finally together. I'm SO happy for both of them. Because of that, yesterday was a day to be spent with this great couple in the hope that everything works out for them!













Now I'm super looking forward to New Year's Eve! ;) I hope everyone has a good one!

Nenhum comentário: