quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2011

Christmas' songs!


This song seems to be stuck in my head for the past three days.
Please don't tell anyone, but I really like it. But honestly, I prefer these versions:



Since we're on the x-mas' songs theme, well here are some of my favorites:


This video is so tacky it makes me love it even more! What's not to love about this song. I also love the fact that Travis also recorded it.


This is a special one. Not only does it make me want to cry but it also reminds me of my best friend Katy, who is totally and completely in love with Judy. It makes me feel more christmasy.


I couldn't help it!  My favorite Christmas song of all times. Wish she would include a Rebecca in the song!

Um comentário:

Indrani disse...

Love them all! Especially the Wham! video. As cheesy as they are, they have a universal way of expressing feelings everyone has.