domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

weekly update.

* So, Dad is still in the hospital. I can't put into words the way I'm feeling right now. all I can say is I'd trade places with him so I could be there.. going through all the pain rather than having to see my beloved daddy that vulnerable. Spent the weekend with him. Didn't get any sleep and I feel like 100 trucks had run over me. To top it all, it's father's day in Brazil. It was the saddest father's day ever. I'm pretty sure he'll be fine in no time, though. All my prayers to my dad.

* You know when you don't feel like having fun, like going out.. that's exactly how I've been feeling lately.

* On Thursday I went out with Clauder. It was a very nice and pleasant evening. We finally had the chance to talk, to drink some beer (a horrible one, btw) and to dance some samba. One of these week's highlights.

*  On Friday I went to my friend Rabeca's Baby Shower. I'm so excited we're soon getting to know Cecília! Oh, and it was a double baby shower. My great friend Arielli, who is anxiously waiting for Pedro to arrive, was also there to party! It was a fun evening, and even though I was reaally tired, I enjoyed every minute of it. I also got the chance to see my friends - I was really happy to see Will.. after a lonnnng, long time! and we got to take the pics on this post.

* Now I'm home and I'll try to get some sleep. Have a good week y'all.


Nenhum comentário: