segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2011

Hair - my (un)decided issue.

I get tired of how I look like very often. And by 'very often'  I mean almost every day. - Just so you know, I blame all the blogs I read and more recently Pinterest... 
Anyway, early this year I was really happy with my hair and the way it looked like.. I was living in Calgary so it looked perfect 24/7, after all, humidity was not a problem! I remember getting a haircut this one specific day and having to put up with a very (VERY) rude Japanese (she could also be Korean or Chinese, I'll never know) hairstylist who told me my haircut was very old-fashioned, it looked HORRIBLE and that I should never have had that straightening thing done to my hair. Okay. I listen to every single word she said, and guess what? She gave me this amazing haircut and the nicest bangs ever. My hair was long after a loooooong time and I was loving it. So braids were my favorite thing in the world. I learned how to braid my hair in the most different styles and I remember people saying I looked good!




Then, back to SCORCHING Brazil, I realized long hair was no longer an option, once I couldn't wear it loose. I was always on a ponytail or wearing a messy bun... and got super tired of it. And then, this one day I was walking along one very long avenue. It was something about +40 degrees and I decided I need a haircut to go through the summer in my city. There was no other option. That's when my beautiful (kinda)long hair was gone. I went for a short bob. It looked unbelievably neat, beautiful and yet PRACTICAL. There was no temperature rise to make me feel uncomfortable.



Now, I'm thinking about the color. I've been blonde for quite a while and I'm kinda tired of it. They say blonds have fun, well... I kinda did (haha) and now I'm thinking I'm gonna go red. Let's see what you all think.
The looks on this post served as inspiration for me when I thought about changing. And the last one is for future inspiration!






Have a good Monday!
:D

Nenhum comentário: