segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2011

Eclipse of sadness.

' i think what i've figured out is this: everything passes. and sadness does not negate happiness--it sometimes eclipses it, sometimes not. the two can live side-by-side. they can co-exist. there is a sadness in me this morning, as i write this, but that is not to say i'm not happy.' (the wild and wily ways of a brunette bombshell, mind reading it)


Ever since I started reading this girl Meg's blog I cannot do anything but relate to her. I read every single post and it seems she's writing exactly what I feel/'m feeling. 


This weeks has been the hardest and as she mentioned on the post above, sadness does not negate happiness, it just eclipses it. What I potentially want to believe is that she's got a point and that things will turn out just fine. My dad being sick has turned my life upside down and I can't seem to do anything else but think about the possibility of losing him. It's killing me. 


Thanks Meg for writing things that shred a bit of light at the end of the tunnel for me.  I really appreciate it.


Rebecca

Nenhum comentário: