terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2011

random thoughts.

* Yesterday I started teaching again. It was CRAZY. I hate teaching at 8am. It's insane... hate waking up early in the morning, going to work in a hell of  a traffic and getting there to 8 teenagers who are there b/c their parents want them to. poor things.

* Never thought working two jobs would be THAT insane. Must say I  love my new one. Please, don't tell anyone.

* Last night I got home, decided to lie down for, say, 5 minutes while I talked to my mom... guess what? in 2 minutes I was out like light and mom was talking to herself. I was so tired I remember waking up at one point with mom telling me to change into my pj's because I was still wearing my work clothes (ewww). Don't get me wrong, I do shower and change into comfy clothes when I get home..

* There is not a single day I don't think about Lawrence. Simple things catch my attention and I can't help but think about him and how close we were. I really miss him. It's like someone took part of my life from me. damn, you law, why did you have to go like that?

* I gotta run. Pretty late already.. still have to fix my hair - it looks terrible today. I'll leave you with one of my favorite bands. One I got to know when I was in Calgary (and had the pleasure of seeing them in concert): Tequila Mockingbird Orchestra! (Oh, how I miss Calgary these days....)

Nenhum comentário: