terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011

Getting by has been the toughest thing after all.

There are some days I just feel like being somewhere else. There's nowhere specific. It's just a feeling that I says: 'You don't have to run all these errands, you don't have to deal with all those people, you don't have to go to work'. That's pretty much how I have been feeling lately. 
I apparently got sick & tired of this city after all.
I was also thinking of alternative ways of getting by every day (specially because lately temperature is one of the reasons I don't feel like going outside - it's 45C today) and I came up with an aim for my next year. That is the only reason that makes me get up every single day and do the things I have to do. 
Don't get me wrong. I'm not depressed or anything. It's just that I'm done with the city, with the weather... Not to mention my life has turned upside down in terms of work, relationships and family - but this is subject for another post.
So, I have to focus on next year and what  I'm doing from now on. I just hope it works. 
And while I do that, I wake up to this sound...


Have a nice day y'all.

Nenhum comentário: