terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2012

Currently


Currently...

Obsessing over: Songs. I just don't know what happened. It's been two days I decided to organize my Itunes and update my library with songs I lost, I found and I like. Went to bed at 5am doing that. Crazy, huh?

Working on: lots of things. I don't even know where I start: at the moment. This coordination thing is killing me. So many teachers to deal with, parents, kids, tests, and everybody else. SO looking forward to December!


Thinking about: how early I have to get up tomorrow. There's another Cambridge training in the morning. (Isn't it funny that I got this from a post and it's exactly the same thing? I didn't even have to erase it!) 


Anticipating: Christmas! Oh my God... this is by far my favorite holiday ever! I'm trying to redecorate my living room so that I can put together some really neat Christmas Decor (thank you, Pinterest!). I'm also looking forward to HOLIDAYS!


Listening to: My mom talking to someone outside our house. I'm also listening to lots of different stuff: Of Monsters and Man, The Belle Brigade, Jake Buggs, Eisley's new album, etc, etc.

Drinking: Right now, only water.

Wishing: that December comes in a wink. I can't stand working that much any longer.

That's pretty much it.

Nenhum comentário: