quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

On letting go

Dear blog,

It's been three months this happened.

I used to have this great friend. I remember at first we didn't see eye to eye very much, but you kinda sense when you had no reason for this person to be someone you don't like.
We became friends and for some reason this person betrayed me. It wasn't any betrayal, something you can easily forget. It was something invasive, personal, sad and revolting.
However, I don't seem to feel angry at this specific friend. Whenever I look at her I feel sad. Sad for her, sad for our beautiful friendship that got lost in the middle of that tremendous act.
Today I got to watch her presenting something for ourjob and all I could think was how much I miss when we were friends. Unfortunately I don't think I can forgive her neither can I understand WHY she did that to me.
It is something I'll have to learn to understand and she is someone I will have to forget. It will be one of the toughest things I've ever had to do, I can feel that.

I got home tonight and felt like saying this out loud.

But I know life will make it easier for the disappointment to go away. And using one of the sentences I hate the most in life, it's just a matter of time.

Regards,

This someone who hasn't been posting a lot.

Nenhum comentário: